Ruins of St Margaret church, to the east of the Hall
The church was still in use in 1603, but was in ruins by the end of the 18th century.
Rectors1661 - John Bond, by Robert Jermy,
Esq1739 - John Brown, by John Jermy, Esq1741 - Edward White, by John
Ref: Blomefield, F. 1805. Topographical
History of the County of Norfolk.