poppy27.jpg

Overstrand Church, Cromer.
In 1859 it was decided that the 14th century church of St Martin was in need of restoration, but instead a new church was built beside it. Christchurch opened in 1867. By 1911 however, this building was no longer large enough for its increased congregation, and St Martin's was therefore restored and reopened in 1914


Previous Thumbnails Next